Fullstack Java Developer
Do you master application programming from A to Z? We are looking for a FullStack Java Developer.
- Participate in the technical design of projects
- Develop on Java and Angular technology and unit test the developments made
- Write technical specifications using the UML language
- Deliver the modified applications in the various non-production environments
- To make the necessary corrections following the detected anomalies
- Actively participate in progress monitoring meetings
- Report alerts in a rigorous and autonomous manner
- Similar experience designing and developing Java / JavaEE web applications,
- Knowledge of frameworks: Spring, hibernate, cxf, junit / dbunit, JSF, GIT, Jenkins, Fortify, Maven,
- Web knowledge: Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Ajax,
- Database knowledge: Oracle,
- Knowledge of JEE application servers (JBOSS).
Experience in Agile Scrum projects is a plus.
Didn't find a position that matches your search?
We are continuously looking for talent in Paris, Tunis and Mauritius.